1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Buy place for new release dvds!!

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by chrissy12, Jan 17, 2007.

1. chrissy12

chrissy12 Guest

i this place is klass for new realeased dvds, fast deliverly and good communtion,CHEAP, 100% recommneded [/b]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2007
  2. bahgee

bahgee Guest

Im a laymen and i use best buy often for my dvd+r purchases. Are you saying that they have the best prices etc?

3. chrissy12

chrissy12 Guest

iam just saying that perfect dvd sells cheap new release dvds because i bought 3 and they came the next day

4. bahgee

bahgee Guest

Just checked it out. Im a yank so... I imagine after shipping i might be paying about the same. Thanks so much for post though.

5. chrissy12

chrissy12 Guest

alrite ok, u should email them and see much postage is iam sure it wouldnt b that dear because dvds r light ,u can also request dvds that arent in the list

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2007
  6. bahgee

bahgee Guest

Ill check. Why not. do you guys have netflix?

7. chrissy12

chrissy12 Guest

naw sorry they only sell dvds

8. bahgee

bahgee Guest

Its definitly worth a look on my end. thanks again.

9. chrissy12

chrissy12 Guest

Just to let you knw the site is under contrustion now, its been upgraded to a domain name so will b up n running n the next 2 days again, if your r still interestd n any dvds i will email you the full list???

10. bahgee

bahgee Guest

yes plz do mail the list. Thanks

11. chrissy12

chrissy12 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2007
  12. magus7091

magus7091 Regular member

I'm pretty sure asking for or giving out private emails is a violation of the rules. Might want to save that for PMs

13. bahgee

bahgee Guest

i wasnt implying i wanted emails. i just wanted forum thread etc. Dont know how that came about. perhaps your statement is in reference to someone else