1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best cd-r for ps2

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by nickray, Oct 28, 2004.

1. nickray

nickray Member

Can´t get my cd3 of final fantasy VII to work, after my dog, my DAMN DOG, chewed it up a little. :[ So i gonna get it with a friend of mine and make a backup, but i wanna know a good cd-r that will not force the reader of my ps2, because my other trys putting cd-r´s on my ps2 were no very susceded. Can somebody help me pls?

ps: sorry about the bad english. :]

2. Stang04

Stang04 Member

are u trying to backup a ps2 game on a cd-r? if so it wont work, cd-r's are too small. use dvd-r's riteks are good.

3. nickray

nickray Member

No man. I need to backup final fantasy VII cd 3 (playstation 1) cuz mine is fu***d up. So what i wanna know is a good cd-r, that wont force my ps2 reader, so i can burn it. When i play my original cd´s 1 and 2, they play smooth without almost any sound of the reader. When i put a backup cd-r, it looks like it gonna blow the reader up, because it has a lot of trouble reading the cd-r. So i need to know a good one to put the backup on it. Got it??

thks. ;]
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]:][/small]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2004