1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best cd-r media for playstation?

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by bombvelle, May 2, 2005.

1. bombvelle

bombvelle Member

hii peeps, i've been doing research on what cd-r's to buy fer making backup on my playstation, can any1 tell me what the best cd-r's for making backups only fer playstation are? i'm sorry if i'm repeating what ppl asked already, and i've used the search engine, but i get a lot of mixed results. so far on my mind i'm thinking of buying, bcuz i can't waste money right now, is: verbatim or verbatim datalife plus, sony, or memorex. so can any1 please tell me which of these are best or any other from experience? i am thinking of getting verbatim, but i hear ppl in cd-r forum don't like it, and i haven't heard of tayo yeuden. comment please? thanksss

Last edited: May 2, 2005
  2. kocher

kocher Regular member

can never go wrong with ty. everyone in here bows down to the king. might want to stay away from memorex. lots of mixed relults but mostly bad. i have never had a prob with them, but lots of people have so be careful, unless u want to join venom's memorex cult.