1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best compression for dvds?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by xmpxkao, Jul 13, 2007.

1. xmpxkao

xmpxkao Member

hey im kinda dumb so have mercy on me please. anyways, i have this program called WinAVI Video Converter and it does a hell of a job. I can put like 19episodes of 20minute shows on a DVD. Well the problem is when i use that program, i can't create a menu and the videos just start playing. no chapters, no menu or anything. i dont like that.

and when i use ConvertXtoDVD, it can create menu but its only like 7episodes per disc. i hope you guys kno what i mean...i mean with Win AVi the quality isnt so great but still its good enough. 19episodes per disc is ridiculously a dream but without the menu kinda makes it lame.

any help would be aprpeciated, thanks guys

2. attar

attar Senior member

The last version of ConvertXtoDVD showed a maximum of ten menu items "Per Page" I would suppose if you had nineteen items then it would give you two pages of menu?
    I expect that if you loaded it up with all the episodes, then the output could be shrinked to fit using DVD Shrink.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2007