1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best disks for backup

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by inferno23, Mar 5, 2005.

1. inferno23

inferno23 Guest

hi guys what would u say would be the best dvd disks to burn games with i have been using bulk paq and recently found out why my games wouldnt burn a brought 100 of them at 30 qwid to discover there either a fualty batch or just plain old shit i was thinking of using packerd bell they seem to work fine do cost a lot tough

2. xvaporx

xvaporx Member

Sounds like your using some cheap media. Everyone on these forums seem to like ritek and verbatim media. I have used sony and memorex with no problems though. In fact the disc id on the memorex I am using says its ritek. Ritek seems to supply large companies.

3. inferno23

inferno23 Guest

well during my stuggels with may i say where very stressfull my dads ulkpaw disks worked so itought ill 100 of em on the cheap ill buy and then they just dint copy games ill see if i cant get em copying films tommorow but packard bell iswear by them they cost a lot but work all the time

4. inferno23

inferno23 Guest

if packard bell work again ill get rid of this bulk paq ( 30 qwid down the toilet ) and use them