1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Divx DvD Player 2010

Discussion in 'DVD players' started by lokie56, May 23, 2010.

1. lokie56

lokie56 Member

Hey guys, I have been looking to purchase a new Divx DvD Player. I've searching around the web trying to dig up a list of good players in the USA, but all the really good ones seem to be in Europe. I just wondering if anyone can knows about any new Divx Dvd players that have come out recently, because all of the topics I've found on the subject are very outdated. I have had a previous divx dvd player Phillips DVP 5992 and loved it, but I am just looking for something new and better. One thing I need it to have is USB support. (Don't need a bluray player or a ps3 or an Xbox.)

2. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

nowadays most the new dvd players are HDdvd players.

3. lokie56

lokie56 Member

They don't even sell HDDVD players anymore, and again I am looking for a DIVX dvd player with usb support

4. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

i personally use a philips dvp 3252 and that works great and has divx and usb.i dont know what you mean by new and better a dvd player plays dvds and some play more video formats than others.some support surround sound some don't.please specify what you mean by new and better????

5. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

Why limit yourself to Divx? Get a WD Live, will play anything...off a USB storage device...HD...