1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best DVD copying, burning, stripping softwares out there

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by turkf26, Jan 9, 2003.

1. turkf26

turkf26 Guest

i know all of you have different prefs on software. Which one is the easiest to use, quickes to use, and most reliable??? Thanks

2. riksworld

riksworld Regular member

i use dvd decrypter and ifoedit, both are free and very easy to use

3. mnmeater

mnmeater Member

I also like IfoEdit and Dvddecrypter, but Smartripper is also easy to use. It's like everything else out there, once you learn all the proper settings it's easy. I also use VOBrator to help preview individual VOB's when necessary.

4. turkf26

turkf26 Guest

see i would use ifo edit but i have win xp and when i use it, it locks up on my computer. any other suggestions????

5. framerman

framerman Regular member

mnmeater

I used to do the same thing in vobrator until I found out that you can preview the vob id's and cells in ifoedit rather quickly. If you double click on the vob on the bottom half of the screen, it will pop up a crude preview screen.

turkf26

In the ripping field, dvd decrypter and smartripper are the ones to use. I've used both and they are both very good. I personally use dvd decrypter because I burn iso images back using decrypter. I'm not sure if smartripper does.

I also have winxp, and ifoedit works fine. Which version are you running? I have seen other people say they have had problems with winxp and ifoedit. There is another ifo editing program out there, but for the life of me, I can't remember what it was or where to get it. Sorry.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2003
  6. turkf26

turkf26 Guest

i was using ifoedit95. it would freeze 75 percent of the way and id get a blue screen pop up everytime. if you can remember the other ifoeditor that would be great.