1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best dvd+ media on the market?

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by fatazzcav, Dec 16, 2004.

1. fatazzcav

fatazzcav Guest

what is the best dvd media to purchase right now. I am looking for high quality dvds. thanks

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Hello fatazzcav,Verbatim data life +8x is by far the best + media I have played. Great in both my pc burners and stand alone home recorder. The code on this media is mcc-003.You can't go wrong with mitsubishi. Later

3. behrad

behrad Regular member

Hi mate,
    I have had great results with TDK +R media.
    They burn fine at 8 speed and you can get them for about $33 for a spindle of 25 in Australia. They would prob. be cheaper in the States.
    Cheers

4. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

The best + media on the market would be [bold]-R Taiyo Yuden[/bold] PERIOD!

[​IMG]

5. Divinus

Divinus Guest

The media will change from burner to burner.

It's all a matter of preference. I doubt you'd ever get everyone to agree on the same media. Some people will swear one media type is the best while the next guy swears it's the crappiest media ever.

I'd just experiment with some of them and see which you find to be the best with your paticular burner.

After reading a few posts in this forum you'll get a good idea on what the perferred brands are. Just stick with those and you should be fine.