1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best DVD ripping software

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by allmanbro, Jun 2, 2007.

1. allmanbro

allmanbro Guest

I am currently using anydvd with clonedvd. I would sure love some input on other rippers and backup software. Can one now purchase a backup software with a ripper built in? What is the best out there? Thanks!

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

I think you already have the best out there. AnyDVD also incorporates a ripper too.
    Nothing out there this combo can't handle.

For just a straight ripper look at the free DVDFab HD Decrypter. Good too and updated also to handle the latest stuff.

3. bulldogz

bulldogz Guest

Well If you want a dvd ripper that rips dvd files then I recommend DVD Decrypter as it's free.If you want to convert dvd files to avi,mpg etc. then I recommend Free DVD Ripper 2.25.Heres the link to the Free DVD Ripper 2.25,and heres the link for DVD Decrypter.Both are absolutely free.Enjoy!

4. kekehappy

kekehappy Member

I'm new here, Is the AnyDVD good as you said?
    I want to find a good dvd copy software, could someone give some advice?
    Thanks in advance~~~

5. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

@kekehappy
    Welcome to aD.
    Yes AnyDVD is great. Handles anything out there. AnyDVD and CloneDVD is a great combo and for new users very easy to use.
    Not free but both have a 21 day trial.
    Try them out. You can get them at slysoft.com