1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best "file download site"

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by ksshooter, Oct 9, 2004.

1. ksshooter

ksshooter Member

I would like to know the best free download site for file sharing. I am mainly looking for movie files and music files. I have tried kazaa a long time ago with little to no sucess lots of adds and addware. I am not the most computer literate person so please go easy on me and I don't need any smart *** remarks. I prefer a free ware however if there is a site that is a penticle for this type of file sharring that has new releases and everything I wouldn't mind paying a fee if it is a ligit company.. thanks in advance.

2. andyfrank

andyfrank Regular member

kazaa lite k++

hacked version of normal kazaa works great

3. my_name

my_name Guest

Hey andyfrank....ksshooter has specified that he/she wants freeware or will pay a fee for it.....so you go and offer a program which (although there are some legit files) is mostly full of pirated stuff. Also the program that you specified is also outlawed after sharman networks declared it illegal due to copyright infringment....this person seems to be trying to stay on the right side of the law so I don't feel that this is helpful.....for those of us that don't mind bending a law it would be fine but I don't think so in this case... sorry....
    **Climbs into flame retardant suit**

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2004
  4. andyfrank

andyfrank Regular member

good for you stfu

5. my_name

my_name Guest

lol u know you're wrong.....Kazaa lite is shite anyway

6. andyfrank

andyfrank Regular member

alright then let him get emule, or use BT, or he can go buy the shit he wants in the store who cares

7. my_name

my_name Guest

if you don't give a shit why did u bother answering the question....

8. andyfrank

andyfrank Regular member

i dont give a shit wht he does i was just answeriung it to point him in a direction ok im done flaming now

9. my_name

my_name Guest

lol...I love winding people up....no harm meant mate