1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Firmware...and new games

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Vykrex, Jul 15, 2007.

1. Vykrex

Vykrex Guest

After doing some searching and looking I found I cannot play several new games due to the need of a higher FirmWare (I currently have 3.03oe-c) and I would like to play games such as transformers, riviera, dungeon maker, and Itadaki Street (JP).

I would first like to know if there is a way if i can stick with 3.03 and still play these games

Secondly, I would like an opinion of the best higher firmware... i do not want 3.40, my friend has it and it has a multitude of problems

I would lastly like to say thank you to the community for the extensive data base for hb

2. flightx

flightx Regular member

i dont think there is a way you can play the new games you have on you 3.03 fw you will need to update to atleast 3.40.OE. but as you are wanting to stay away from it update to 3.51 M33 and you will have the newest cfw there is plus there is an update to fix some wifi problems in the first release

3. Vykrex

Vykrex Guest

does 3.51 M33 work the same way as the DaX Customs... or are they part of their own FW community and style