1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Freeware Video Editor

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by abrogard, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abrogard

abrogard Regular member

I am using - trying to learn to use - Windows Movie Maker but have seen it much denigrated.

And when I add narration the movie displays only in jumps from scene to scene as though my pc can't handle the job but it is a P4 3G machine with 4G Ram running XP SP3 and could always handle most things, old though it is.

I only want to clean up home digital camera videos, cut out the rubbish, join a few little ones together, add some narration to make family home vids of this that or the other trip we took. Nothing very special or important.

I wonder if there's a better tool for me to get in the freeware realm?

Or even a paid item if it doesn't cost too much.

p.s. is it my imagination or has afterdawn changed a lot? I don't remember it looking like this. And it seems a lot less 'busy' or something. Perhaps I'm mixing it up with some other forum...

2. mahlemuts

mahlemuts Member

http://www.ezvid.com/ screen recorder with built in editor, allows adding of text, narration and music as well as editing - it's free and rather good, better than WMM

3. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Your best bet would be videohelp.com

Forums changed a while ago

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.