1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Game?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by Hardball, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Hardball

Hardball Regular member

whats up? im getting a ps3 for this upcoming christmas and i wanna know what would be the best game to get for this platform? and as far as online games go what would be the best game to get for ps3 for online play? thanks?

2. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

I say Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Warhawk, or Resistance: Fall of Man.

3. Dumbpoopy

Dumbpoopy Regular member

im playing Kane and Lynch: Dead Men right now and its just like a movie, actually i think theyre making it into a movie, but definatley get rainbow six vegas (for online) or you can wait till vegas 2 comes out

4. tyler123

tyler123 Regular member

only got 2 disks .rfom a swap for sonic and ratchet an clank .play clank ,more than i ever have on rfom .45 quid .8/10 .to be honest i love it .

a quick poll what was the last game you purchased .

tyler123 = ratchet and clank

dont want to be given a ps3 game for xmas from the missus and looked pleased if it is rap

5. Spenman91

Spenman91 Regular member

I really like Call of Duty 4. The graphics and online are amazing. It reminded me alot of Resistance only the graphics were better. I just got my PS3, and the only games I've played are Resistance, Call of Duty 4, Need for Speed Pro Street, and Oblivion. Out of those my two favorite were Oblivion and Call of Duty 4. Oblivion is older but it is fun and takes around 100 hours to complete including all of the side missions, and the graphics are still some of the best I've seen, it's mostly a game to play by yourself. Call of Duty 4 is fun to play with people, and is mostly an online game. And of course FPS vs RPG.

6. Hardball

Hardball Regular member

what about the best shooting online game? i am more into shooters than any other type of games that are out there.

7. eternalis

eternalis Regular member

If you're into FPS games then I strongly recommend you get Unreal Tournament 3- which is due for release on Dec. 11.

Call of Duty 4 is awesome, however the only thing I don't like about it is the absence of a lobby for online games (they automatically put you into a game) and its short single player.

8. Ike14

Ike14 Member

I would have to rate Resistance: Fall Of Man as one of the best games out on PS3...it's great to play the Campaign and great online...
    If you're into football games...get FIFA 08...amazing game, especially compared to Pro Evo 2008...
    Call of Duty 4 is great too, but the Campaign was too short...

9. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

I would recommened Resistance, the first game i got for the PS3 and what a game. The first online game i played also and i never noticed all these lack of games etc because i was playing tht all summer! Campaign is also not short and its custom built for Ps3 so no crappy ports or shit setting like others. Cod4 is good but i sold it due to the lack of thought that they put into online play.

10. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

What?

11. Spenman91

Spenman91 Regular member

I don't have a clue what he was talking about really. But I forgot about Unreal Tournament III. Isn't it being released for a few different consoles, I'll probably want it for PC actually. It just seems more traditional since I play UT2004 alot.