1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best media for gow2 on dvd dual layer

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by nicz888, Mar 14, 2007.

1. nicz888

nicz888 Regular member

i never burn a dual layer before.
    i always use verbatim 8x dvd -r for my ps2 backups.

so what kind of media is best for this game.
    also do i need a different dvd burner for dual layer or is my current one ok. how do i figure that out if my current burner support dual layer dvd buring.

thanks.

i also have mgs2 substance sitting in my hard drive for six month maybe now is the time to burn it to a dual layer dvd too. thanks for the help.

2. EliteTMP

EliteTMP Member

If u are having good burns with Verbatim then use Verbatim DL and about the burner im not sure but i think all Burners can burn DL Disc

3. ferrytran

ferrytran Guest

^no u need a dual layer burner. and im not sure if you can just burn god of war 2 a regular way espically when its dual layer. dual layers are complicated to burn and there is a special way to burn them. it might be risking to waste dual layer disc if you try.

4. Kafluke

Kafluke Active member

DL discs are not complicated at all to burn. If its over a certain size then nero or whatever program you're using knows where the layer break is. If its an image that was created with clonecd there will be a .dvd file that has the layer break info. It's pretty simple really

5. nicz888

nicz888 Regular member

should i try it with dvd-r dual layer or dvd+r dual layer.