1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best media to use with pioneer 104 dvd-r

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by cy9her, Oct 7, 2002.

  1. cy9her

    cy9her Member

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2002
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Hi,

    I was just wondering what media works best for use with the pioneer 104 dvd-r.

    I need somthing that will give the best play back in most houehold dvd players.

    and also where to buy them for the best price 100+ QTY
     
  2. AndyRoo

    AndyRoo Member

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2002
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    WWW.DVD-RECORDABLE.ORG HAS A MEDIA COMPATIBILITY GUIDE.
     
  3. forker

    forker Member

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2002
    Messages:
    57
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    once again, DVDPro is your best bet. Go to Meritline.com and buy the 200 pack for a really good price, something like $155. Like I said, they work with the A04 (same as 104) and play in most stand-alone players. I think meritline.com has a compatability chart for the media.
     
  4. Galactus

    Galactus Guest

    I have the same writer and use it to rip films to 2 dvds. Not once have I had a failure with Whitelabel.
     
  5. Adder_78

    Adder_78 Guest

    I have used this labels with my pioneer 104:

    - Bulkpaq Generation 3 (r2) [100% ok]
    - Datasafe Classic [100% ok]
    - White Label Gold Edition DVD-RW (100% problems)
    - White Label Gold Edition DVD-R 4 gen 2X (100% problems)


    Those White Label's failed 100% on my Pioneer dv-454 standalone... the first 80 % of the movie looks just fine but the rest 20% is s*it...

    Zzzzzzzzzz
     
  6. timmshady

    timmshady Guest

    i have the pioneer dvr-103 and have had great success with verbatim
     
  7. DVDPlanet

    DVDPlanet Guest

    I have DVR-A04 and using ProDVD and Princo media and has great quality, never had any problems
     
  8. dhighley

    dhighley Guest

    I purchased fujifilm and dvdit tells me the recorder cannot write to this kind of media. (purchased on advise of salesperson when I bought PC) --- so don't try these.

    Just purchased PC and this is my first attempt to create DVD. What an experience!
     
  9. Biosgain

    Biosgain Guest

    traxdata m8
     

Share This Page