1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best MPEG1 Cutting and Joiner from your point of view

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by CCEncoder, Dec 10, 2004.

1. CCEncoder

CCEncoder Regular member

A while back I was looking for a mpeg2 editor and I got so many different opinions, so I had to figure it out my self, so I want the same input from you but in terms of mpeg1 please give the name and your experiences and bad and pros as well.

2. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

TMPGenc is a [bold]must[/bold]. But please, if you encounter any problem with File ---> MPEG Tools --> Merge & Cut, encode the file brand new into any MPEG type you need by using Settings-->Advenced--> Motion Search Precision = Highest Quality (very slow).

3. goman007

goman007 Regular member

aldaco12,
    i still havent figure out how to use my dvd author 1.5 how do i convert the movie to MPEG type and how do i put sound to match. ive downloaded rejig, what do i need to do? also do you have a dvd author 1.5 website on how to use it? thanks for any help.

4. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

Last edited: Dec 16, 2004
  5. goman007

goman007 Regular member

sorry to get back to you so late, but thanks for everything. i will check out the sites. merry christmas.