1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best online sites to buy dvd & accessories

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by Dnola3, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Dnola3

Dnola3 Member

I primarily use meritline.com and supermediastore.com, Switching between the two to get the better deal at the time. This is for dvd's only though. I buy my cases from shop4tech.com.

IMO Meritline, supermediastore, and shop4tech are the best sites online to buy dvd media and all related accesories. I copped a few SWEET 580 dvd nylon wallets from meritline for under $15 a piece once.

Meritline always sends me awesome coupons, and loads of free shit, including a neat desktop organizer, a free wireless mouse and keyboard set, and a free 1gb sd memory card, and they have replacement cartridges for the epson r series printers for under a buck a piece!

SuperMediaStore on the other hand is sometimes the cheaper of the two, depends on what you're buying and when. They seem to ship a bit faster than meritline. They've never sent me anything free, but have sent a few good coupon offers.

Shop4tech is strictly for cases, and I reccomend to buy in bulk, sell off what you don't use on ebay, make a tidy profit. shop4tech's prices on plastic cases are unbeatable as far as I've seen. Never purchased anything else from them.

If anyone else knows of any good online sites to buy media and accessories from let everyone know about them and your experiece with them in this thread!

2. Greg

Greg Member

Newegg.com

its affordable, cheap. and they accept PayPal which is a Plus.

3. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Rima.com is another fine site. When it's time for inkjet printables,I'll scan Rima,supermediastore,and meritline for the best deals.

4. Dnola3

Dnola3 Member

thanks for the input, never heard of rima.com I'll have to check it out.