1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Peer to Peer Softwares

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by zzzzzzzzz, Dec 20, 2002.

1. zzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzz Member

Can someone recommend the best 3 softwares which is a peer to peer type and which also can find most of the songs, softwares, and movies?

I am using Direct Connection and received alot of problems. =(

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Sorry you're getting problems with Direct Connect!

My Top Three p2p are as follows

1. eDonkey2000 - Combined with, sharereactor, filenexus etc.. there's no stoppin it!

2. Direct Connect - Whats good about this is you have to share to get into the best hubs so loads of cool stuff floating around!

3. ammmmm I only use the 2 above. Actually I use Kazaa Lite for music that I only want to listen to on my computer and not burn to a cd.

:)

3. beatboy72

beatboy72 Guest

ahhhhhhh just got back from stuffin the turkey you no how it is times like these a mans gotta do
    oh were was i
    hey you Actually addmit usein kazza after tellin me it sucks not 2 worry
    have a nice new year and keep up the good work

4. Dela

I use kazaa when I want music that I will NOT be burning to a disk. Even kazaa lite which has no birate limit, gives useless quality mp3. And kazaa does suck real bad!! The only thing its really good for is playing mp3 lol. Oh and dont even try and say its good for movies cause its the worst for movies! Nothin but TMD and files taken from the donkey network and thrown on kazaa by someone who claims he is responsible for the release. lol

:)

5. timdzz

timdzz Member

Dela-

Do you know where I can find information about getting into less commercialized sharing groups? I have media to share and would like to contribute but don't know where to start!

If possible, e-mail me at tim_dz@yahoo.com

Thanks!!
    Tim

6. Dela

If you have stuff to distribute, jump on the sharereactor forum and distribute it there. They have threads on how you can release and what you use to release but dont release something that already has been because there's no point! Have a look around it and you'll see what i mean!