1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Place to buy?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by shakim, Dec 7, 2003.

1. shakim

shakim Regular member

I want to buy a xbox mod chip (xecuter 2.3 lite. Being a newbie where would be the best site to buy this item? A place with a good rep and honest? Thanx

2. soto487

soto487 Guest

there are several places with good reps....
    www.get-modded.com www.xboxmod.com dont go to easybuy2000.com they suck in delivery not that they loose items but ur spose to get it within a week i got mine 1 1/2 months later!

3. nakanenui

nakanenui Member

www.get-modded.com website isnt working well. None of the links are selectable.

4. GetModded

GetModded Guest

Sold out of chips for the moment.
    Depending on the Chip you want you may wanna try modchipman.com or System-mods.com

RustyDog

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2003
  5. The_Id

The_Id Member

I NEED to get me a chameleon programmer, as the first bios I tested out on my chameleon was based on linux, and since then the chip still works, but has stopped flashing, and WILL NOT recognize software flashing. So this sucks, and I need to get a programmer. Does anyone know of a site that has them in stock? Easybuy2000.com seems liek the only place in the world that has them right now, but they're out of stock.

Any suggestions? Every time I stick a cd-rw with linux on it in there, I come up with some sort of bizarre error, and everytime I try and boot by flashing the chip, it just says that it's not a linux cd and halts all system processes. WTF?!? ......uh thanks.