1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best place to install DMS 3+

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by bigorange, Oct 15, 2004.

1. bigorange

bigorange Active member

OK, i've read the threads, asked the questions and bought the DMS 3+ mod chip. Now, the guy I was going to have install it has moved, so that's out.

I have seen several threads posting sites, the price range seems to be in the 60.00 area with return priority shipping included in that price.

Soooo, how do I know which place is the most dependable? Any suggestions would be most appreciated, or are all of them about the same? Is this a pretty across the board price? I don't mind paying more for dependable results with some kind of dependable warranty.

Thanx in advance for any and all input. It is appreciated.:>)
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG][bold]GO VOLS![/bold].Dell Media4600,XP,Pentium 4 @2.80GHz/800Mz,1024MB,280HDw/8MB,17"flat panel,AIO-A920,8xDVD-ROM,integrated5.1 audio,HPdc4000,PlextorPX-708UF,LiteOn832S-DL[/small]

Last edited: Oct 15, 2004
  2. lucifer69

lucifer69 Regular member

where do you live

3. bigorange

bigorange Active member

LOL, Never even thought about that, I live in Tennessee, in the good ole USA.

4. bigorange

bigorange Active member

Hmmm... no ideas? I want to ship it Monday, hopefully have it by week's end. Thought I'd update the thread a little, heh heh.

As long as it's in the US I don't care where I have to ship it, just want someone that is dependable and will stand behind their work. Thanx for any and all suggestions :>)

5. SCE

SCE Guest

i know a good place .

6. bigorange

bigorange Active member

SCE, thanx for the reply, but I wanted to get it done ASAP so I already had mailed it. Will keep you in mind for futeure referrals.

7. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

@SCE
    We don't allow advertising in your signature. If you'd like to advertise on Afterdawn, click on the Advertise At Afterdawn link at the top of the page.