1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Program To Buy

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by dvdsmut, Jun 24, 2008.

1. dvdsmut

dvdsmut Member

i currently use dvdshrink to burn my dvd files. most of the time this will work without any errors, but the occasional error caused me to download anydvd to run in the backround, and with these two i very rarely run in to problems. now the only problem is that anydvd trial has expired and im ready to purchase the full version. anyway before i did, i wanted to know if this was the best choice, or if there are better programs out there? Is there a program that does both functions for sale?

2. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Active member

3. 7thsinger

7thsinger Regular member

^That link has it all.^

You'll find quite a few members here at aD use and swear by the Anydvd/Clone Dvd combo.

Or DvdFab Platinum/Gold.

Or, better yet; the die hards purchase both. :)

4. dvdsmut

dvdsmut Member

see but that link doesnt seem to really review anything. it just has links to each program. i want to know what works the best, and if i should just stick with my anydvd/dvdshrink combo. more programs means more hassle, but if theres a better program out there i want it.

p.s. does anydvd really cost 75 american bucks? if so, what a rip! (no pun intended)

5. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Active member

we reviewed the programs (all the aD members)you can trust us that all the programs in that link are the best there is we promise. what works best is your call most would say clonedvd + anydvd but it looks like you don't want to buy it? so you are going to have to go the freeware route dvdfab decrypter/dvd shrink and imgburn

the reviews you read on the net all mostly slanted and can't be trusted we can be here at aD, your dvd shrink and anydvd combo should work for most movies but now and then your still have trouble with dvd shrink being it hasn't been updated in years and won't be where as clonedvd + anydvd update week to week. and yes right now with NO coupon code anydvd is about 75.00 US dollars

6. dvdsmut

dvdsmut Member

how does one go about getting a coupon code, and what sort of discount are we talking about. 75 is steep!

7. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Active member

slysoft runs it pretty often just be on the lookout for it at the site. its anywhere from 10% to 20% off

8. wstetson

wstetson Guest

I have been using CloneDVD and AnyDVD together for the past year (and about 300 DVD's) later with no problems. Only problem that I have ever had was because the orginal was scratched or damaged in some way.

When you buy (and they are not that expensive) both, they will notify you when a newer version is ready to d/l. When you d/l, it is seamless and works without a reboot.

I highly recommend both. I also have on my computer both DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter as backups to Clone and ANy, but have not needed to use either.

9. bunnyrip

bunnyrip Regular member

Slysoft runs Discount offers frequently. Also, if you purchase Both AnyDVD & CloneDVD2 you'll get a discount for that too. Those 2 Programs are all you need. I have been using them for several years without a hitch. I bough them before they went to Euros. However, knowing how Excellent they are, I would buy them at regular price now. You get what you pay for! You'll only buy them 1x. You'll get a lifetime license and free updates for life. BTW, they have Blue Ray & HD DVD covered too. I have not seen a DVD that this combo can't back up Flawlessly and there have been some here of late that have had every protection known to man & then some! they currently offering 20% off.
    They usually extend these offers. And they give you a Free 21 day Trial use. Full use. No limitations. Like it, buy it, don't, uninstall after 21 days.
    P.S. Don't use "cracks" to get these for free. Slysoft WILL find out & Blacklist you. Thse programs ar worth every cent. And more.
    Her's what the 2 cost today:
    approximately 81.74 USD This price here is for BOTH AnyDVD & CloneDVD 2!

10. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Active member

yeah i think the studios are running out of copy protection schemes because its been a long time since I've had a lick of trouble backing up anything!

and at 80.00 dollars or so thats still a good deal which would be the prices of four DVDs so it pays for itself pretty quickly.

also i think its the superior program over dvdfab platinum