1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best program to copy any Protected DVD

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by mart1987, Mar 30, 2004.

1. mart1987

mart1987 Member

Hey I used a program called DVD Decrypted and I tried to copy a DVD on there and it says error reading .VOB or .BUP is not readable , anyway I have copied loads of other DVDs on it and we be still using it. Can someone please tell me a way of fixing this error with the DVD? Also could you tell me what is the most bestest program for copying DVDs I’ve paying or trial I don't care.

2. Excu-uk

Excu-uk Member

Hi,

I have had the same problem, its usually down to damage/scratches on the DVD you are trying to back up.The only I found around it which sometimes worked is a to polish the disc with a soft cloth.
    Do you mean copying the decrypted film onto a disc?If so best program to use after decrypting is Nero.

Ex.

3. mart1987

mart1987 Member

Thanks Excu-uk for the information i'll at least try it wipeing it with a cloth see how things go. no i did try putting it on to a disc useing DVD decrypter same error all the time then i tried puttin all the DVD on to my computer useing DVD Decrypter but same error again probably is the disc, i got nero and i haven't tries it yet becuase if he doesn't work i may lose a DVD-r trying not sure about that yet but ill clean the disc and give that a try see ya thanks