1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best programme converting DVD to Avi

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by YPIC, Mar 24, 2007.

1. YPIC

YPIC Member

Hi i was wondering which is the best to convert Dvd to Avi and other formats
    Thanks for any help

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

YPIC welcome to afterdawn this is a dvd shrink forum it is for people who want to backup thier dvd's to a single blank dvd, you might have better luck with your question in the forum avitodvd, opne good program that will work verry well is convertxtodvd, also it is a great thing to do a search before you post a question, most likley there is a therad that has been started on the question you would be asking ok? good luck

3. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

ConvertXtoDVD is for AVI to DVD. I've not seen a setting for DVD to AVI. DVDCopy 5 from InterVideo will output to DivX which is AVI. There are also some freeware DivX programs available in the Software. Check to see if there's something you can use. AVI is a category and not a particular format. Knowing what you want to convert to would help. Look up AVI in the Glossary and you'll see what I mean.

4. mybarras

mybarras Member

XILISOFT DVD RIPPER PLATINUM is the best programme i found for ripping into various formats,and found to be the most stable:)