1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Projector for t.v for a good price?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Invictus, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Invictus

Invictus Member

what is the best projector i could get for my theater room for DVD's and cable tv. for under $6000. not those projectors ment for power point, but some good one where i can continously watch for a long time and get clearity. also it can project more than 61"

2. Invictus

Invictus Member

oh and has the capability to hook up satelite/video games. basiclly have the video and audio inpute the yellow red white thing.

3. fcasillo

fcasillo Guest

I've been using a sony cineza for almost two yrs. I use the Playstation 2 on it, watch dvd's, and have sattelite tv through it. I live in a rowhome in Philadelphia and managed to have a 146" t.v.! I paid about 1700 for the cineza, about 800 for the powered roll down screen, and finished with a 1200 dollar home theater sound system from cambridge soundworks. Freinds, family, and guests are blown away. Nothing compares to lifesize. Nothing. Try checking out international audio video, and sony style. I'd be glad to send pics.

4. Invictus

Invictus Member

crazy, sounds amazing if u could send pics tat would be very helpful. thanks alot for the relpy.

5. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Without any doubt at all the projectors you should be looking at are the Optoma H57 and H77 - truely amazing for Home Cinema. Find a better specified projector at that price and ill eat my hat...