1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best service for pre-modded ps2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by GRDPRIX, Sep 27, 2004.

1. GRDPRIX

GRDPRIX Guest

I have been doing alot of research on getting a premodded ps2.I have made back-ups for all my old ps1 games,but decided to buy a premodded ps2 for warrenty purposes.

There are many sites with that offer pre-modded ps2 with varied prices.(Nitsur.com)seems to have good prices and service.

Here are my questions

What is the best price and service for pre-mods?

I have always used Verbatium(sp)to burn games,and I was told these put the least amount of stress on the ps2 lasers.I was thinking of ordering some back-up disc's from (backupkings),but he uses Ritek.I'm not saying Ritek are bad disc's,but I wonder how different media will affect the ps2 lasers.

Any comments welcomed...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2004
  2. nrk4594

nrk4594 Regular member

I have bought two different pre-mods. One from www.modchipstore.com and the other from www.xmodd.com . Both were quality products. However, www.xmodd.com had better prices and more of a selection as far as pre-mods. This is what I would recommend.

www.xmodd.com/dms3premod.htm

As far as media, I have used Verbatim, TDK, and Imation DVD-R discs and they all work great. I decided to buy some Ritek because people say they have had success using them and they are much cheaper, I'll be getting them in the mail shortly. When buying media, avoid stores like Best Buy, etc... and buy online from places like www.newegg.com, you'll find that you can get it a little cheaper online. I would recommend this site.

www.supertechstore.com/ri4xdv4sitop.html