1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best settings for windvr3?

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by brandonba, Mar 15, 2004.

1. brandonba

brandonba Regular member

what are the best settings for windvr 3, color rez sound etc. i capture tv shows and some vhs. thanx alot.

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

Well the Higher the Resolution the better, If you are Planning on makeing a DVD out of the Captured files then you should capture at 720+480/576-Pal and useing a Bitrate that allows you to Fill up the DVD but not too big for the DVD, You can use a Bitrate calculator to Calculate the desired Bitrate based on the length of the Movie, The Color and Sound Levels are up to you ,You adjust them to were the Sound and Image looks/Sounds best to you because you can see the results in real time in the preview screen, I do recomend that it is better to capture the audio at too low a Volume than too high a volume...If you have any Specific questions Let me know...Cheers

3. brandonba

brandonba Regular member

I just wanted to see what you capture at cause you help others and i read most, sounds like your a xpert.