1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best software

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by TBONZ, Nov 27, 2003.

1. TBONZ

TBONZ Member

I wanted to know the best software to use for backing up dvd's, donwloaded movies, and ps2 games. So I just wanted to know if there was a group of progames that can do this. Becouse downloading fifty diff programs is leaving me no room to actually copy the material.

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Hi Tbonz,
    You sure don't need 50 programs....I would ask you to read the rules of this forum though, you referenced downloaded movies in your post.
    I assume these are of the legal type...right? Take a look at the rules then spend some time here looking at what others are using, There are free and trial programs avalible, lots of help and answers to most questions here.
    Frank

3. TBONZ

TBONZ Member

sorry about that i have looked at many threads but i am looking to find one or two to learn so i don't wast my time with the crap ones. can i edit my previos message

4. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Hi tbonz,
    Programs that I use include DVD Shrink 3.0 beta 5, AnyDVD and CloneDVD, DVD Decrypter, Burnatonce, DVDXCopy Gold, Nero 6.0.0.19 and a few others. I don't need all these but each one has its use. I use Shrink and Nero the most, followed by AnyDVD and Clone DVD.
    What kind of system are you using?
    Frank

5. TBONZ

TBONZ Member

I have been using smart ripper, nero, tmpgenc, so that is all i really know. But i was using them for vcd, now i have upgraded to a dvd-r but things seem to be a bit diff. I have a 40gig hard drive (for now)around 640 mb ram can't remember the speed of my proccesor. but i am at work now so when i will get back i will check. But i plan to upgrade almost everything becouse i have the time and money with nothing eles to dowith it but spend it so why not.........