1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best store to buy a wiikey from?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by nhlman72, Apr 25, 2007.

1. nhlman72

nhlman72 Member

What is the best store to buy a WiiKey from based on price, shipping speed (to the U.S.), and customer service?. I have asked a lot of questions on this forum, so I just want to say thanks for your patience and all the help I have received so far, this is a very helpful community.

Thanks again!

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

I got my WiiD chip and Triwing screwdriver(which you need to open the Wii) at http://www.modchipstore.com/

The company is a US based company I live in Michigan and paid for 2 day air and actually got it the next day.

You can also buy a Wiikey but I would suggest looking into a WiiD chip instead.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2007
  3. pat881

pat881 Member

ordered my wiikey from http://www.modchipstore.com/
    despite recent bad reviews. ordered via regular ground mail on tue morning 4/24 and recieved it today 4/26. could not be happier with their service. by the way...the wiikey is much smaller than i expected

4. Syko360

Syko360 Member

I also ordered from Modchipstore I received it within three days and had 0 problems with them. I recommend them for speed and service.

5. stuntman_

stuntman_ Regular member

modchipstore is where I got mine