1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best way to Mod Xbox 360 Slim

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by KinectFan, May 19, 2011.

1. KinectFan

KinectFan Member

I bought this months Xbox 360 slim with Kinect, and after few days one of the original games DVD has error and no longer works, so I start to think to backup all my games, to avoid this problem again, and so start to think to mod my xbox.

but the problem I read many many pages, and most of them r since 2006 to 2009, so I'm not sure if they work with latest xbox 360s or not.

So any one please guide me to the starting and right point to begin with ?

2. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

Depends on what drive your slim has in it. Must be a 9504 liteon or you cannot flash it. Look at the date on the back of your console. I think before June is most likely a 9504, after is 0225 or later.

3. KinectFan

KinectFan Member

The date on my XBox is : MFR Date : 12-01-2011.

BTW, I connect my xbox today to internet, and it asked me to do updates, so I updated my xbox live to latest, not sure if this will problem or not.

4. infam0us

infam0us Regular member

yup now ur xbox has the newest microsoft firmware,if u were to dump now u wouldnt be able to get the key,theres a new fw in the works and jf

5. eebeejay

eebeejay Regular member

In other words: since you updated your dash, you will have to wait for new iXtreme firmware to be released.

6. htorihpeS

htorihpeS Regular member

Don't want to hijack the thread but do you think AP2.5 will be released for all 360 games or do you think Microsoft are just going to add AP2.5 to all games in the new format?

7. b1gh3ad

b1gh3ad Regular member

yes AP2.5 willl be out for all games. Its been reported to be true by c4eva