1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Xbox 360 game download site

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by msxrs, Jan 6, 2012.

1. msxrs

msxrs Member

Im new to downloading xbox360 games. Can someone tell me which site is better and not a scam between "Everything 4 360" and "360 Download Center"? Or can anyone recommend a site thats reliable, easy, and step by step.

2. ajf81280

ajf81280 Member

pretty sure illegal downloads are frowned upon in this forum. Your best bet is to use torrents and or rent the game and rip it yourself, which will require your drive to be flashed a certain way with certain firmware or you will have buy a certain dvd drive and flash firmware to it.

3. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

www.xbox360iso.com
    As far as I remember only direct links for pirated material was forbidden on this forum, links to websites offering this weren't (or atleast that's what it was used to be). Correct me if I am wrong though.

4. palwill

palwill Regular member

you are correct. also, get jdownloader, it is a must.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  5. chriswhit

chriswhit Regular member

download sites that just do just games are watched and my neighbor is in prison cause he couldn't pay his fines. torrent sites are safer cause they are more random and set up to share files not just games but you have to know which sites are safe and how to not leave footprints on the web and never sign up for a site that you don't pay for downloads it leaves a trail back to you. probably the above is a fairly safe way but i just wanted to share that downloading without buying is the same as going into a store and lifting the game in the eyes of the law because a company owns the rights to the software/game and its still a product making it theft. not trying to be rude just making sure you know what your getting into.