1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Xbox Apps ???

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by thegrunt, Jun 7, 2007.

1. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

Im kind of new to Xbox modding,just did it because im bored and my 360 has 3 red lights.But, I was wondering what are the best apps out their in your opinion so I can give them a try:)

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

depends what you want to do, are you into old school gaming? get lots of emus and roms and play stuff as old as the atari on your xbox, or if you like to listen to music and watch videos, theres xbox media center, if your into games, drop a 250 gig hard drive in your xbox and copy games to the hard drive. there really isnt a limit on what an original xbox can do. there are even web browsers for xbox.

3. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

I got a couple of emulators(old versions cant find the new ones),have XBMC just dont know how to use the video part yet,but what is the best xbox web browser?

4. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

i dont remember what its called check xbins and see, its under console based web browsers i think. check there for other apps, they have tons.

5. Nelmeco

Nelmeco Regular member

linksboks is the only web browser for it, and its not very good...

6. chess0990

chess0990 Regular member

in my opinion a hacked xbox is better than an xbox360 until september25 oh and is there a way to load xbmc to ur xbox from disc with apps, trainers, and skin onthe disc with it