1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BeSweet Problem

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Dela, Feb 13, 2003.

1. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Hey Guys,

I've a problem with BeSweet. When DVD2SVCD runs BeSweet to encode audio, it gets extremely slow when transcoding begins. The audio is ac3 audio! Now when I say slow, I mean, I went to bed for 8 hours the other night and expected my movie to be finished when I woke up, it was 8 minutes into the audio transcoding with BeSweet. I definetly installed something for ac3 the other day and I know its still on my computer but I can't seem to find it that easy so I dont even know what it was or why I even bothered to install it.

Any ideas would be much appreciated :)

Last edited: Feb 13, 2003
  2. cd-rw.org

cd-rw.org Active member

Dela,

I think you might have better luck in the SVCD forums. This is for old school audiophiles.

3. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Ah I know that ye, I just thought since DVD2SVCD extracts the audio and then uses BeSweet to encode mp2 that I might have a better chance in an audio forum! Its a really annoying problem, and as for that software i installed the other night, I have since removed it but to no change :-(

Thanx anyway mate!