1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BGA Rework Station for repairing Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Daydoman, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Daydoman

Daydoman Member

Hey Guys Great forum , im about to start repairing xboxes and i have loads of info already down from this place including the error codes , ive set budget to buy a reball pack and a bga rework station , im thinking i want hot air and ir for boths benefits , im thinking bauer as one or two of my mates online have and always recommend this to me but ive not seen it work in real life , does anyone here have one ?

also do you guys recommend amtech or kingbo flux for reworking xboxes ?
    only going to reflowing at first but will start reballing once ive found my feet

thanks very much in advance
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

from somebody that has been doing this for years, its not worth the time and money anymore to reball, its hard work and takes a lot of time, you should really think it through really good before you invest the money!
  4. snickle

snickle Regular member

I say if you can do enough xbox's to get your money back then you have a free reflow station at the least. Then you can start working on those shitty HP laptops that need their video chips reballed. People charge $100 for that!