1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BIG problem im having with downloading.. anyone?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by DEVINRL, Aug 28, 2007.

1. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

It's like half and half. I try to download applications for my psp on a certain website and [i use bitcomet] it always downloads and finishes right away and says its only 48.88kb or 49.91kb when it should be like 2mb or 38 mb, and when i open it up in the direcory.. its an internet explorer file[blue E]. and its alwals labeled index. Then another downlaod would be index[1] , index[0]. If anyone knows why this is happening. Please help me out. Thanks for looking and thanks in advance.

2. foxrider

foxrider Guest

cause the file you download is a torrent file, you need to open that file with bitcomet or whatever and then it will download(idk if posting this will get me banned but i dont think so if it is bad (mods) please just change it lol)

3. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

thanks fox. No, it cant be bad. Although it does go through bit comet. It d.ls through bit comet. Thats where it says index. w. 48.88kb. It's all wrong. Why is this? On the computer downstairs, it was all perfect. Maybe bit comet settings?
    >>I got this pop up also w/ my bit comet that never had on the bitcomet downstairs. It said something about a half open TCP conenction limitation is too small? Could that be the problem? I dont know.

4. foxrider

foxrider Guest

try utorrent i have never had a problem with it

5. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

ok i just deleted bitcomet. and now going with utorrent [;]]. Although when i tried getting torrents, not applications from that certain website, but isos form another website, it would say its a limewire torrent. How do i set it so that everything that went to bitcomet now goes to utorrent. Thanks.

6. foxrider

foxrider Guest

well limewire also works as a torrent thing, lol, but open utorrent the first time and it should give you a change of preferances