1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big problem with Nero Burning Rom Demo

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by TechnoCop, Jul 2, 2002.

1. TechnoCop

TechnoCop Member

I have a problem!!!

I got this demo for Windows XP. I open the program for the first time and i read this phrase.

"Your demo version has expired"

Why i need a serial number?????
    Thanks for your help!

2. loaded

loaded Moderator Staff Member

I have XP and the demo Nero 5.5 works fine and I suggest you pay the nice people at Nero $49 and there will be no further problems! (I did and I feel like a whole person again!). If however you want to test the software first, I may not be able to help but Perhaps your PC had the demo installed previously before you owned it, Nero know people restore (from factory discs) their PCs and somehow log that fact somewhere so you can't do another free demo. i had a problem and did a recovery/restore from the factory discs and Nero knew when I downloaded it again. You will not regret biting the bullet and paying for the sofware.

3. KlP

KlP Guest

download serial 2002 or 2000(has tons of serial numbers) and then look up nero burn and use the serial # shown

4. TechnoCop

TechnoCop Member

Ok thanks! :)