1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BIG Security Alert From New Blaster Worm VIRUS!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Oriphus, Aug 16, 2003.

1. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

It is believed that program developers created the first virus just to stay employed. If the software is too perfect, then once all sold, no more software needed. Think how many millions of people would not have work, if there weren't any viruses and system problems. I blame the goverment, they are just doing it to keep high employment numbers. LOL
    Y2K did one thing good, it did stop alot of data lost durning the blackout of 2003. So many safty systems, that my supervisor could still check is e-mail durning the blackout. Hospitals have lots of added protection, system is wide open, but still has lots of protection.

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

ye i guess like msblast is leaving behind a safer internet because of all the security updates people rushed for!

3. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

True, and forcing people to buy Security packages like Norton no doubt! Someone is getting a big bonus for this one lol

4. Dela

Ye me, I made a lot of money off local businesses! hehe

5. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol Scam artist alert. Also, businesses paid a 13-14 year old to fix their computers. Cool. You must look old!

6. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Dela, that pretty cool. Good exerience in the hard computer times.

7. Dela

1. Scam artist?? firstly they called me i didnt call them, i fixed up my uncles internet cafe and word spread!

2. Call me a 13/14 year old kid again and u are in danger of getting your legs broken!

8. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol - not these legs :-( I need them for football.

9. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

OOO the fight brakes out, what got you Dela? The Kid comment or the 13 to 14 year comment. I thought you were almost 17 (turning End of the month) Oh well too much Stella for Oriphus.

But back on topic, I have been good. None of my computers infected yet and U of T computer look to be back on line. Lets see what the new virus will do.

10. Dela

Well I dont like being called kid and i told oriphus i was 16, not directly but he read it and even said it back to me on some thread so he knew but still said 13 or 14 year old.

11. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol - Werent you 13 or 14 three years ago, when i was talking about :D

12. Dela

Whatever man!

13. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Hehe - i think you have a soft spot there! ;-)

14. Dela

soft spot?? man u knew from the age thread i was turning 17, what u trying to discredit me?

15. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

not discredit, was talking about the past...as in 3 years ago - as in you being 3 uears younger. You follow me now?

16. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Oriphus must have his foot off again, he needs to slide tackle her instead of on the football field.

But back on topic, I would like to see more energy virus. The US invented these things in the early 90's. These were programs that lived on the wave between alternating curent in your AC and could shutle information. That would be able to hit all your devices and anything with power in the wall could get infected. But now it is imposible to find out anything. I think this must have been some leaked story that we wheren't supost to know. The funny thing is it would only work on spying on American's as Europe doesn't use 60hz power. Which is better to time to then 50hz.

17. Dela

No oriphus i dont follow, why the fusk would u talk about 3 years ago?? thats a terrible excuse!

18. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Indeed.... completely uncalled for Oriphus.

19. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Huh...how come you cant follow this. We were talking about you getting money making sure that the local businesses where not going to be affect by the millenium virus. That was during the millenium, nearly 4 years ago. I was calculating your age four years ago and saying that its pretty good to be getting paid by businesses to fix comouters at age 13.

20. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

Oriphus - man it does NOT read that way, you were talking about the millenium deal, then got back on to msblast and how it left behind a safer internet, then you said something about someone getting a big bonus for this one, then Dela said yeahme, because he fixed a bunch of systems that day when msblast hit, then you next post was the 13-14 year old remark. if you go back and re-read it, you'll see where the confusion is. it really doesn't look like you're talking about a few years ago.