1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BIG TELLY

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by tyler123, May 12, 2007.

1. tyler123

tyler123 Regular member

have had an accident at work i might get 2ooo gbp .am i right in thinking bravia from sony does 1080 p the x series 46 inch me looking at now 2500 gbp down to 1700 gbp .most of me work mates have a samsung 40 inch 1080 `i`.the p is better i think .tried telling them wont listen.is there much difference in i or p .sony freak and not sorry for it.got ps3 also .amazing bit of kit, `zed1`` if you ever online with yours .

2. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

Unless you can really really tell the differance in the motion of game play... 1080I is good enough for me...

Last edited: May 12, 2007
  3. tyler123

tyler123 Regular member

got an appointment at the BRIEF on thurs .any over 1500 on first offer i run ,will have to put the rest my self ,bugger .

good comment. i have nothing to compare the two to .am using a wega 32 w/s for me tv /gaming stuff .manages 576 something, tells me when it doing it also . tekken does look very good on this old piece of kit and i can`t fault it .roll on `claim day` payday .i cannot imagine how good it will look.if `crt` were not so huge i would have a `crt` any day .