1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bigdunc

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by coling73, Jun 2, 2007.

1. coling73

coling73 Member

Just had to come on here and leave a thread about bigdunc! This guy is the one you need if you've got any problems with your d-box!

I started a thread just a few days ago because I was completely at my wits end - my d-box wouldn't work. Bigdunc answered my thread to give me advice. Eventually, having tried everything, he kindly offered his help and fixed the box in person. I offered him money, but he insisted he wouldn't take a penny and that he was just glad to help.

The box is now up and running and I have even more channels that I did before!

It's hard to believe such generosity still exists. Bigdunc, if you're reading this, you're a quality guy! Thanks again!

Cheers, Colin.[/b]

2. bigdunc

bigdunc Regular member

Cheers thats wot the forums all about .....Paul

3. tracie212

tracie212 Guest

That's good to see. There was a thread dissing bigdunc last week-I hope it's been removed-I tried replying but my message never appeared. Anyway, he seems to be hard working and kind :)

4. tracie212

tracie212 Guest

bigdunc can only help if you live in Liverpool. I may have to move