1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bin and Cue Errors

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by P1Tom, Jan 30, 2005.

1. P1Tom

P1Tom Member

I burned my Bin and Cue Images to a DVD. Then I could take it off my hard drive and could save space. If I need to play it or wanted to install it later I would just mount the image and install it. That is where my problem arrived. When it is installing I am getting errors. The bin and cue file burned just fine. I would just and make sure I could access them when I burn my images to DVD thinking if I could access them everything would be fine. WRONG! Just because I could mount the image and start the install the files within the bin are corrupt. It would not install. I have come to the conclusion that it is a bad burn and am screwed because I delete these images off of my hard drive. The reason I am posting this is because I am hoping someone could tell something I could possible do. I am lost and think basically I have a bunch of worthless DVD's with bin and cue files that don't work if I mount them and try to install.

It will be installing and all of a sudden an error will pop up saying it cannot access or read a file.

Please help! I hate to throw all of these DVD's away.

Tom

Sorry if I post this in the wrong place. I just know Bin and Cue files are discussed here a lot.

2. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

Try to scan the image for corruption with CDMage. If it is so, throw it.