1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BIN AND CUE FILE HELP!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by hacker26, Mar 21, 2005.

1. hacker26

hacker26 Regular member

alright i recently downloaded a game off the internet for my computer with 2 bins and 2 cues (two cd's) now i can get the setup to install onto my computer alright but then when its like 75% done it asksm e to insert disk two... so i figured i had to burn the bin and cue file to the disk so i got nero the trial to do that. but when i went to burn the 2nd disk its 710mb and my disks r only 700 how exactly am i suppose to get this file to run.. PLEASE HELP ME THANKS

2. hacker26

hacker26 Regular member

I also was using iso buster to extract the bin file to get to the setup of the first disk.. thanks again and please help mE!

3. JoeN00b

JoeN00b Guest

why would you download a game you already own? Asking for help with a game you don't own is considered piracy. Mods don't like piracy.

4. NWD91

NWD91 Member

Is it 710 MB or is it 710,000 KB? If it's 710,000 KB, that's only 693 MB, which is fine to burn. I know that putting more than 700 MB on a CD-R is possible, but I doubt that a game manufacturer would put more than 700 on a disc, because it's not really supposed to be done.

5. hacker26

hacker26 Regular member

ok i got the game installed onto my computer and the desktop icon is there and evrything when i go to click it , it says wrong disk like in eed to put in the first disk i used to download the game.. how do i do that? i figured out the bin and the cue with installing the game but how do i run it now that is downloaded? PLEASE HELP..thanks

6. hillmen

hillmen Member

i am having the same problem with having the game downloaded but now it says please insert the correct cd-rom and i try with the bin and cue files i have and i doesnt work, any help would be appreciated

7. jbalz

jbalz Member

It probably has something to do with needing a CD crack for the game. Although, like someone else said, this has to do with a pirated version of a game, and I don't think the mods will like the thread. Maybe you should look for help somewhere else for this.

jbalz

8. SuperXL

SuperXL Regular member

you should use a program that will allow you to create virtual drives. my choice would be alcohol 120. mount the images to a virtual drive and then install it from there. that way the game looks like it's a regular cd in a drive without you having to struggle with trying to burn something larger than normal. or just use a dvd burner. but yeah, watch that piracy thing.

9. jbalz

jbalz Member

The problem isn't with the drives anymore, but yeah, either Alcohol 120 or Virtual Daemon are great programs. The issue is with the cd crack so the program doesn't look for the CD anymore when it runs.

10. hillmen

hillmen Member

I did use alcohol 120 to download the game with teh virtual drives and now i mount the cd2 on the drive which it says to do in the read me and it just doesnt work and mods if u dont like this i am sorry and u can delete what u need

11. hillmen

hillmen Member

ok i got it i got the no cd crack thanks for all the help

12. jbalz

jbalz Member

yeah, there ya go... no cd crackz work everytime! :)