1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bin And Cue Files Content Deleted?

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Standards, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Standards

Standards Member

I have extracted some of the contents off a .bin file using isobuster..will it delete what i extracted off the .bin it or will it stay there? (i ripped some stuff off a playstation game and loaded the .cue using isobuster)

I dont want to burn the game and find out that some of the movies/music aint in there cause i extracted them..

2. samuraicb

samuraicb Member

Isobuster should not delete extracted files from an image.

As far as I know, because I use it to extract the mpg/dat file from svcd images,if i have a problem i just extract the file again!

3. Standards

Standards Member

So .Bin files cant be edited when opened using isobuster right? Like you know, Deleting stuff like music and stuff.

Im just curious ..cause i tried to send something to my documents and it said that it couldnt read it or something like that ...then it asked if i wanted to delete and i accidently went to "yes".

btw..thanks

4. samuraicb

samuraicb Member

Well I have never known isobuster to delete files from images. But I dont use it that much!

5. Standards

Standards Member

Thanks For Your Reply Man..BTW..I Dont Think Files Can Be Deleted Off An Image ..I Was Just TriyingTo Make Sure :)