1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bin/Cue files

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by CrazeeMe, May 4, 2005.

1. CrazeeMe

CrazeeMe Member

I have read threads on how to burn bin/cue files... but i have two cue files and teo bin files to go on one movie... when i go to burn image in nero it will only accept one cue file and goes right to burning... how do i get 2 cue files on the same dvd??!!
    Please Help ... i have a nagging daughter that wants to watch this friggin movie and i cant get it to work!!!
    ~CrazeeMe~

2. 97bullock

97bullock Regular member

a bin file is a cd image file (a file with all the contents to be burnt to a cd).a cue file is a simple file which just basically tells the burning program the info it needs to know about the bin file.

this said,a cue file loaded in the program will burn the bin file to a cd.if you have two bin files and two cue files,they need to be burnt to two seperate cds.put the bin and cue files in seperate folders so that you have a bin file and the corresponding cue file in one folder and the other bin and cue file in another.load a cue file and burn the bin to cd then do the same with the other.
    if you dont know which cue goes with which bin,put them in the folders and if it dont load up,switch the cue files around.
    its likely you have a vcd or a svcd which will mean you will have the movie in two halves which means you will have to switch discs half way through the movie.

if you have a dvd writer,you can make it into one dvd.if you want to do this,just post that you want to do so and i,or someone else on here,will take you through the steps or provide a link to a step-by-step guide.

3. CrazeeMe

CrazeeMe Member

Yes i do want to burn it onto ONE dvd... and not TWO cds. can you help me please??!!!

4. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

extract the bin file only useing isobuster, do this for each bin...

you need to find the mpeg file (the biggest on each bin! like a guess at 700meg?)

ok if you have 2 bins you will get 2 mpgs, now one is the staryt of film the second the last part of film...

you need to convert and jion them, ok, use divxtodvd, this app will output vob/ifo/bup files for burning

use Nero on ADD-Video tab and Nero will make a folder called VIDEO_TS place all files of vob/ifo/bup inside this folder and burn! (dont put the folder from divxtodvd VIDEO_TS inside neros VIDEO_TS = you only need 1 folder)

done!

5. CrazeeMe

CrazeeMe Member

Thank you so so much... ok im on the hunt for isobuster!!! and the rest i think i got... again thanx so much!!!

6. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

no probs if you get stuck shout!

7. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

@ CrazeeMe

You posted this question two other times and multiposting makes me very unhappy so let's not do it anymore ;)

8. CrazeeMe

CrazeeMe Member

Nephilim i already said sorry for multiposting in one of those posts already.... and again, im sorry and i pwomise not to do it again *pout*

9. thumper8

thumper8 Member

i am really having trouble with this bin cue STILL!!!!!!!!! Is there a guide for isobuster. i opened the bin file in isobuster but now what do i do

10. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

@ CrazeeMe

No worries buddy. Just keeping things tidy :)

11. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

sorry i needed to sleep hehehe = morning..

[​IMG]

12. hursty

hursty Active member

hmmmm....

when the extracted files from iso buster are created and converted with dvixtodvd,it creates a video ts folder for you,no need to use nero,
    i just burn it with clonedvd2,
    saves the hassle of using nero

regards hursty

13. CrazeeMe

CrazeeMe Member

ok thanks for your reply... but which extract do i use?? extract and run? extract raw? extraact to mpeg frames??? im a dodo

14. CrazeeMe

CrazeeMe Member

I extracted a file but when i go to open it in divx to dvd it keeps saying invalid floating point opperation. wtf is that??!!! oh man i cant wait to watch this movie!!! grrrrrrrr

15. hursty

hursty Active member

when u extract the bin images,you extract the mpeg folder,pick the first one on the list,if you get an error,try the second on list,"extract raw but convert to user data",
    when this happens you often will find dvixtodvd will now accept the files,so if you have nero,....try that

you need to select the option of nero vision express,

nve > make a dvd > dvd video > add video files > browse for the first image,select it,...the add the second on top > keep clicking next

16. CrazeeMe

CrazeeMe Member

ty hursty.. well this way i get cant determine the format of input file AVSEQ01.DAT ... exception during conversion output may not be available ... now what can i do??? nero does not open 2 bin/cue files at one time does it?

17. hursty

hursty Active member

i guess you are getting this message when trying to load them on dvixtodvd???

this means the app'doesnt like it,or doesnt recognise them,

you need to load them in nero,NOT THE BINS!!!!!,but the 2 sets of AVSEQ01.DAT files you have extracted with isobuster

just open nerovisionexpress,and add them as i have posted above

18. hursty

hursty Active member

btw,you are not trying to open the bin files with nero,
    you have already extracted what you need with isobuster,

19. CrazeeMe

CrazeeMe Member

ok hursty... looks like i got another dilemma then....seems like i dont have nero vision express with my nero edition. i have nero 6 enterprise edition it contains nero burning rom, nero express, nero cover crap, wave editoe soundtrax and image drive... no nero vision thingy. do i have to get an add on or something? or what version should i get? and again thank you so so much for your help!! seems like i download things i cant use... i even got an xvid movie i have no idea what to do with???!!! one things first though lol
    *pulls out hair*

20. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

www.nero.com/en/no_demo.php

www.nero.com/en/select_server.php?pak=2

Last edited: May 7, 2005