1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BIN/CUE Image what is it?

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by sapne99, Apr 4, 2002.

1. sapne99

sapne99 Guest

Hi!

A simple question: what is BIN/CUE image which u can burn with Nero for example. I mean what is it? what does BIN/CUE mean?

sapne

2. cd-rw.org

cd-rw.org Active member

Very briefly:The .BIN file contains binary data of the CD. The .CUE contains the layout of tracks.

Check out some .CUE file with notepad.

3. burnproof

burnproof Guest

Does anyone know if the .bin or cue files can be burnt using Nero or Blindwrite? If so, how do I do it?

Tried with Nero, but Nero couldn't even recognise the format. (File size is approx 800 MB)

TIA

4. cd-rw.org

cd-rw.org Active member

Yes, BlindWrite is the tool for BIN/CUE jobs. Nero also partially supports it (not all of them) and FireBurner is very good.

The process is simple: Open the .CUE file to the software and click BURN =). BlindWrite also performs a check to the image file to see that it contains no errors.

5. burnproof

burnproof Guest

Thanks.

I'm off to hunt some 99 min media, and a burner that supports 99min overburning...

6. GodFinger

GodFinger Regular member

With WinISO you can convert between different image types, and the program itself can grab a cd into an ISO image...

7. Eassy

Eassy Member

I can't burn bin/cue files because I don't have a burner. Can I use them anyway and which programs do I need?

Eassy

Last edited: Jun 10, 2002
  8. cd-rw.org

cd-rw.org Active member