1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.bin file

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by chilly, Jan 20, 2003.

1. chilly

chilly Member

I have 2 large .bin files i'd like to (open, or uncompress or whatever) any suggestions on how to deal with these files. They are new to me.

do i burn them to a disk? and use them that way. is there an autorun built in.

any help would be appreciated
    thanks in advance

chil

2. Easycola

Easycola Regular member

How come you would have ended up owning 2 large separate bin-files without knowing their meaning/origin escapes me *sigh*...(This might be a good point to refer forum rules especially considering about piracy)

Anyway, I'll assume that they are legal, so using such applications like daemon tools (www.daemon-tools.org) could be a option for you. That's of course that you would happen to have cue files also (or just make ones)...

Anyway, simple quide provided by AD articles-archive: http://www.afterdawn.com/articles/archive/bin_cue_with_nero.cfm

Read that. Also, this falls to "asked about 100000000 times allready" gatecory, so using search feature wouldn't hurt also.

3. St.Dismas

St.Dismas Member

Or someone who isnt holier than thou can just tell you its pretty easy first get winiso(cracked) and it works just like winzip but u will need to find out how to convert to iso