1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biohazard 4 , INtro & "movie Sequences" Problem

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by Dv1726, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Dv1726

Dv1726 Member

Hi there , i have a problem with with Biohazard 4 ( also had the same kind of problem with DarkMessiah ) . it's that i cannot see any Intro or Cinematic in the Game !!!
    for example , when the Game starts the Intro Begins , and after 5 second , BLACK SCREEN , but the game does not crash , when i press the start button it goes in the game , and also with the cinematics , at the begining of the game when u enter the first house , there is a man near the fire and all , after 2 second the man disapear and the cinematic stops , and then u have to kill the man without knowing what happened ! Or when u reach the village , same problem ... !
    tried reinstalling the game , but still have the problem !
    Tried Switching to window mode , lowering the resolution , but nothing seemed to work ....
    What should i do ? :(
    THX !

Ps : tried also installing different codec pack , but without any result ....

2. tuxbox

tuxbox Regular member

does your pc even meet the minimum requirements?? if not then try upgrading if you do try updating your vgu drivers