1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bios.bin

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by shadow14, Dec 29, 2003.

1. shadow14

shadow14 Guest

I have the 2.3 lite I flashed the evoxM7 bios bin, was wondering if the start-up screen should be xbox microsoft and if not help please.

2. Billyfett

Billyfett Regular member

Did it take the bios flash? I usually flash the cromwell bios with Oz flasher then I flash with M7. I was told that the cromwell bios will not accept M7. It must be first flashed with Oz or something that will accept M7. After that it should say "Matrix Inside"

3. shadow14

shadow14 Guest

I bought it modded and when I turned it on it was a blank screen. Instructions per seller said to put bios disk in when tray opened. Did that took about 30 seconds shut down and then rebooted with xbox logo. Don't think it took the flash correctly and now don't know what to do. Can I reflash if so how? Thanks for any help.

4. claret10

claret10 Member

hi im new to xbox.xbox chipped with xecutor pro but bios is blank and needs flashing i've no idea where to get bios downloads from can anybody help.
    i'd be extremely grateful ! !
    claret10

5. MikeDDR

MikeDDR Regular member

It's normal to have the M$ Dashboard after flashing the bios. This means it worked.. Now all you have to do is make a boot-disk of evolutionx and then FTP in the box and install evox dashboard... OR you can also play your backups in the M$ dash but you won't be able to make backups

6. shadow14

shadow14 Guest

Thanks for the info. So my problem seems to be connecting to the xbox. I have a dashboards disk comes up on the xbox sceen, but I don's have all the menus that I've read should be up on the screen (such as sys. utl.). But I do have network and when I try to connect to xbox thru FlashFXP just times out. Turned off all firewalls checked all my settings in FlashFXP. Using a crossover cable, set my I.P. according to everything I've read. Anything you think I'm missing. Thanks again.