1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bios loaded but Desktop won't

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by deppy03, May 10, 2003.

1. deppy03

deppy03 Member

I have my bios loaded on my matrix chip and i think i have it installed in my xbox right(the XBOX logo turns blue, and the chip has a green light) But when i put my cd-rw in it says "your xbox can't recognize this disc. Make sure it's and xbox game, dvd movie, or and audio cd. Also check to see if the disc is dirty or damaged. remove the disc to continue."
    I have no clue what to do next.
    I am using matrix cd-rw's I am doing the disc at once and finalizing, i renamed the .xbe file to defalt.xbe and have the skins folder in there too, i also have the evox.ini in the disc when i make the image with Xiso.

What should i do???
    Thanks for any help

2. Dank

Dank Regular member

Erase that fusking awful program xISO from your computer and try something else to make the iso with such as GDFImage(what i use) or isomaker.. also i never even heard of that brand cd u may need to use a higher quality cd-rw.
    [​IMG]
    Bring It!

3. Drew224

Drew224 Regular member

I recommend Memorex 4x CD-RWs. They have worked for me in both Thomsons and Phillips first time every time.