1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bioshock dies.. Wth?!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by 6BooN9, Sep 9, 2007.

1. 6BooN9

6BooN9 Member

I brought Bioshock yesterday and Ive played it twice but each time Ive played it, its died. The screen freezes and does for a while.. Anyone know why? I mean its not like the console is to hot or anything because both times its been started from cold (Not been played on for awhile.) I asked a friend and they gave the answer of "Maybe cause you have no hard drive it doesn't have enough memory...?" Is that possible or is she just plain retarded?

2. 6BooN9

6BooN9 Member

And by awhile I mean for ever..

3. saltynuts

saltynuts Guest

maybe you bough a bad copy return it to the store.and try a new one

4. b18bek9

b18bek9 Regular member

i had this problem when i got the 3Red lights so watch for it.....i use to get alot of freezes til i did nuthin but freeze....

5. 6BooN9

6BooN9 Member

If it died now Id cry Its only like 3 days old. Well.. Probably more than three days but Ive only owned it for three days.

Its the only game that freezes.. Crackdown works with out a hitch (Apart from a building that seems to be screwed.. Invisible walls and stairs XD) Dead rising works perfectly, Just Cause works perfectly.. But no the one game I want to play at the moment decides to die.

Ah well Ill take it back to blockbusters tomorrow.. After Ive complained at them.

6. bailey07

bailey07 Regular member

Yea take it back, doesnt sound too good to me.Ive heard of a lot of people having this problem before they get 3 red lights.