1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bit tornado

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by srnash, Apr 10, 2005.

1. srnash

srnash Member

i am downloading a movie with bit tornado and it keeps stopping approx every 5 minutes, no error message or anything. it is downloading at 150 kb/s, to get the whole download i have to keep cancelling then resuming from where it stops. what do i have to do so i can download with out me watching it, to cancell then start again?

2. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

Hey srnash,

Your problem does seem interesting. Have you done a search in the File Sharing Forums to see if anyone else has had the same problem. I know that others have been having some issues recently.

You might want to start looking around this forum to see what you can find.

Hope this helps!

;)

3. garlik

garlik Member

what size was the movie you were trying to d/l? also what file system are you useing, fat32 or NTFS?

4. XtraCrisp

XtraCrisp Member

I've got a bit of a Bit Toranado problem myself (no pun intended). I was downloading several files only to come back and have received "errno 13" I/O errors on all of them. I ran out of HD space. :( So I deleted some stuff and tried to resume, I/O error again. I even tried closing BT from task manager and starting again. Same thing. Please tell me I don't have to start these downloads from scratch. Help!

5. srnash

srnash Member

problems all fixed, dont no what the problem was though.

6. XtraCrisp

XtraCrisp Member

Mine too. All fixed. Had to close out the GUI through Task Manager. Whoops.

7. Newfee

Newfee Regular member

I've looked and looked, but I couldn't find a solution to my problem. When I'm trying to download something, around the 10 minute mark the download just stops...no error or anything. Has anyone seen a thread on this topic or has had the same problem? It seems to only stop with larger files.

8. shiroh

shiroh Guest

0.3.10 will hang around if you cancel it. or crashes.
    so you need to shut it down manually in task manager process, as mentioned.

0.3.12 will shut it down, you'll see those error window. but doesn't work every time.

9. Newfee

Newfee Regular member

shiroh...are you replying to my post? My downloads just stop...no error, no freezing...I have to cancel the download and start it up again to work...I can't find anyone else that has had the same problem. I'm running Bit Tornado 0.3.12.