1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bit-Torrent Help?? Please Help

Discussion in 'PS2' started by cipo_81, Dec 28, 2004.

1. cipo_81

cipo_81 Member

I have downloaded a few games (MGS3, NFL Street 2, NBA Live 2005) all of these games are the ones that acctually started to download. I have tried to download The Getaway Black Monday, Prince of Persia 2, Pro Evolution Soccer 4, F1 2004 and a few others and they don't even start to download. I get them off of either torrentspy or bi-torrent. I leave Azurues on all night and the next day it's still at 0%. So is there a way or another program to download these games because they are really pissing me off.

Thankz

2. bmgdbz

bmgdbz Regular member

Well thats illegal first off if you don't own the originals but, if you own the originals try DC++. Unfortunatelly thow most DC hubs require you to share like 10GB-200GB depending on the hub.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2004
  3. daemonzx6

daemonzx6 Regular member

I have personally found DC++ to be quite awful. BitTorrent is the best if you can setup everything right. You can look at this page, http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/73686, and it might help you get everything right. I used to have the same problems and that thread helped me get faster downloads.

4. cipo_81

cipo_81 Member

K Well I'm getting really fustrated, I tried to do what the step by step said but I still have the same problem. Now is there any other way I can make it go because I have tried to download a lot of different games (About 20), there are games I don't even want it's just to see if they download and all of them don't even start. So I don't understand why I could download and burn three games but that's it. So if someone can help me I would really appriciate it.

Thankz

5. BOUT2BUS

BOUT2BUS Guest

At the rate all of the best torrent sites are being shut down, it might be time that you found some other sites to get your stuff from. The downloads that are not responding could be on a tracker that has been shut down. I dont think that your problem is software related, unless you have recently installed some new firewall or something.

6. jonngo

jonngo Member

too bad I can't give you a torrent site.
    However a good client would be Bitcomet or Bitlord.
    I recommend that you download the games at most 2 at a time.

7. cipo_81

cipo_81 Member

I download games one at a time not 2 or 3. I guess for every game I should check to see if the tracker is up that's all.